Saturday, January 21, 2012

The Journey begins

Hi, I'm Justin Glaviano and this is my blog Blogger's Foundation. The title of this blog was chosen to correspond with my current major in civil engineering. In civil engineering one of the first things you are taught is that without a solid foundation no structure can sustain itself. A good foundation is at the core of everything. Whether it huge skyscrapers or just a persons outlook on life. It is my goal to discuss in this blog civil engineering events and accomplishments ; however, i also believe that forming a solid foundation in life in general is necessary to succeed in anything. So i actually encourage other post about interesting bits of knowledge and intellectual stimulus. I also embrace the idea of comments and recommendations for other ideas or topics.

Having said all of that i have established this site mainly for engineers and people who are some what familiar with the professional terms and thinking. If you for some reason do not follow a concept or do not understand a post feel free to ask i will try to elaborate it for you. I hope that through this blog i can make a better connection from the civil engineering world to everyday citizens and get them to understand more of just what civil engineers actually do. I hope that through these post you can learn a thing or two and perhaps even become interested in civil engineering yourselves. You can really be amazed at just how much of an impact civil engineers have on your daily lives and just how grateful you actually are for things you may not even have thought twice about before following this blog.

1 comment:

  1. I like the introduction to this blog... It caught my attention enough to mark it as a repeat sight. Look forward to future posts and sharing.

    ReplyDelete